- Duration: 1 Hours (approx.)
- Location: St Kilda, Victoria
- Product code: PGV1GR
Who is exempt?
You will not need a licence to fish if you are:
- under 18 years of age;
- 70 years of age or over;.
or a holder of a:
- Victorian Seniors Card or interstate equivalent (see single card image to the right);
- Veterans' Affairs Pensioner Card;
- Veterans' Affairs Repatriation Health Card coded (TPI)
- Commonwealth Pensioner Concession Card coded either (DSP), (DSP Blind), (AGE), (AGE Blind) or (CAR)
a member of a traditional owner group fishing within an area subject to
a natural resource agreement relevant to that traditional owner group.
HealthCare Card, PPS (Parenting Payment Single) and Newstart benefit
cards, as well as Seniors Business Discount Cards issued by the
Victorian government are not exempt from purchasing a Fishing Licence.
To purchase your fishing licence, click on the following link -